Job Ref: DXB/VSAT TECH
The ideal candidate will be responsible for VSAT installation and support, Customer Support & Service, Project Management, and Network Operation Engineer.
Responsible for working with Satellite Communication Equipments Vendors, VSAT Service Providers and Teleport Operators.
Responsible for field VSAT installation and after sales support in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Responsible for liaisoning with the Satellite Operator & Field Engineers to bring the new Sites into the Network and interacting with the Customers, Vendors, Satellite Operators for resolution of Service related problems.
- Preferred Sectors of experience in: VSAT, Telecom, Microwave, IT and looking for minimum 2 yrs experience.
- Knowledge in Network Operation, Network Optimization.
- Installation, Testing and Servicing of Satellite, Microwave ,RF Communication.
- Modems (preferable experience in Comtech and iDirect), Encoders, Switches, IRDs, HPAs and Antenna System (1.2,1.8,2.4m Antennas).
- Project Planning, Execution & Implementation, IT Systems Integration and Demonstration,
- Should Posses good communication skills, and resourceful in problem solving, planning and implementing pro-active processes to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and retention
- Language spoken: English